Friday, September 17, 2010

All I wanna do is have some fun.

Things have been very stressful recently, and that makes me want to get out of the house, away from the computer, and off to something fun and awesome and adventurous. I've noticed, though, that my idea of fun is not what is perpetuated by television programming. If we go by the media, these are my options for weekend fun:


I could go the "Jersey Shore" route and get positively drunk out of my mind and go home with a random dude that will kick me out of bed 10 minutes after we "pound it out".


I could go the "Hangover" route and get myself dosed by a friend and have the most epic time ever, but not know what it was. 


I could go the "GRεεK" route and get really drunk at a frat party and spill a friends deepest secrets.


The list goes on and on. Obviously, if I want to be a cool kid like the people on TV, I need to get thoroughly wasted and do something I'll regret. I think I might go the boring route and head out to The Big E. I could go for a fried snickers right about now. Who's with me??

3 comments: